Friday, January 15, 2021

Amelia Earhart and Her Life An Interactive Book for Kids by Rich Linville Free audiobook code available for an honest review. Email me at teachersask@yahoo.com for the USA or UK code. Free on Kindle Unlimited. Also available as an ebook or paperback.

In 1897, I am born in the home of my grandfather. It is the custom in my family for the first newborn baby girl to be named after both grandmothers. My name is Amelia Mary Earhart. My nickname is Meeley. I am adventurous and curious about things. I can do anything that a boy can do. My father loses his job. We move to Chicago to live with friends. I keep a scrapbook of newspaper articles about successful women in many careers. I have a difficult childhood. My mother wants me to go to a better high school than the one near us. So, I go to Hyde Park which has a better science program. I excel in science. What will become of me?

Click on this link to preview UK: http://t.ly/RPub

Click on this link to preview USA: http://t.ly/ljoY


No comments:

Post a Comment